It is necessary for us to command our mornings and remove evil from our days. (Job 38: 12-13) This includes principalities, powers, the sky, the sun, the moon, and stars. Our Lord has given us authority and dominion over the works of Satan’s hands, and He has put all things under our feet. As children of God, we are to rule over all spirits, men, and forces of nature.
CONFESSIONS FOR THE MORNING
- I take authority over this day, and I draw upon heavenly resources today, in the Name of Jesus.
- I confess that this is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it, in the Name of Jesus.
- I decree that all the elements of this day will cooperate with me, in the Name of Jesus.
- O morning and sun, as you are coming out today, uproot every wickedness targeted against my life, in the Name of Jesus.
- O morning, I have risen before you, and I cancel every evil program projected into you by wicked powers against my life, in the Name of Jesus.
- I pull down every negative energy planning to operate against my life on this day, and I dismantle any power that is uttering incantations to capture this day, in the Name of Jesus.
- I render null and void such incantations and satanic prayers over me and my family, and I retrieve this day out of their hands, in the Name of Jesus.
- Let every battle in the heavenlies be won in favor of the angels conveying my blessings today, in the Name of Jesus.
- O Lord, cause my whole heart to be at rest, trusting in You today, and let my fellowship with You become greater today, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every satanic checkpoint mounted against me in the heavenlies be dismantled by the Word of the Lord, and I take divine insurance against all forms of accident and tragedy, in the Name of Jesus.