1. Pray first and foremost, thanking God for His provision and redemption in Christ Jesus for deliverance from sicknesses and diseases, in Jesus name.
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses. (Matthew 8:17, KJV)
2. Pray, laying claims on the finished work of Christ for the defeat and destruction of sin, Satan and diseases on the cross, in Jesus name.
And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:15, KJV)
3. Repent, then pray and ask the Lord to forgive you of any known sin that may be opening your life up for Satan to afflict you with sickness, in Jesus name.
Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. (Psalm 107:17-19)
4. Declare in the name of Jesus that sickness has no power over your body and your mind, in the name of Jesus.
5. Pray and command sickness and disease to leave your life, your house and your family, in Jesus name.
6. Pray and command sickness now to pack its bag and baggage and everything that relates to it and get out of your house now, in Jesus name.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Matthew 16:17, KJV)
7. Pray and command every demon that is perpetuating and feeding the sickness in your body to desist from its operation against you now, in the name of Jesus.
And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself. (Luke 13:11, KJV)
8. Rebuke the demon of sickness right now, bind it and command it to go from and around you, in Jesus name.
9. Pray and uproot by the blood of Jesus the root of that sickness and affliction, in Jesus name. Rebuke the spirit of infirmity, in Jesus name.
Or else how can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. (Mat 12:29, KJV)
10. Pray and destroy every and or any legal ground that Satan is holding on to in your life, through which he torments you with sickness, in Jesus name.
But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. (Matthew 15:13, KJV)
11. Pray and ask the fire of the Holy Spirit to consume every trace, root and leftover of sickness and disease in your body, in Jesus name.
Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. (1 Kings 18:38, KJV)
12. Demand that Satan takes his hand off the body and minds of your loved ones now, in Jesus name.
Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. (1 Chronicles 16:22, KJV)
13. Pray and ask the Lord to send His angels now to war against principalities and powers that have established and perpetrated patterns of sicknesses and diseases in your family, in Jesus name.
14. Pray and ask the Fire of the Holy Spirit to completely overhaul your body, mind, blood vessels, internal and external organs to rid them of underlying conditions – sicknesses and diseases, in Jesus name.
15. Pray and ask the Lord to consume by fire every incurable condition in your blood, cell, body and mind, in Jesus name.
16. Declare and stamp your authority on God’s word that declares that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus name.
What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 6:19, KJV)
17. Declare that your body is for the Lord and the Lord for your body, in Jesus name.
Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. (1 Corinthians 6:13b, KJV)
18. Pray and declare that every member of your body is obedient and responsive to the word of God, in Jesus name.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. (Romans 6:13, KJV)
19. Pray and declare that you have a sound mind, a vibrant body and a strong spirit, in the name of Jesus.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, KJV)
20. Pray and call down fire on any satanic altar where they are calling your name, invoking and afflicting you with infirmities, in Jesus name.
21. Pray and sternly come against spirits of infirmities that are arrayed against you from hell, send them back to where they come from (hell), in Jesus name.
22. Declare that no weapon in the form of temptation to sin and sickness formed or fashioned against you shall prosper, in Jesus name.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:17, KJV)
23. Declare that you have and live in divine health, wealth and sound mind from now (today) and onwards, that the life of God is manifest in your body, in Jesus name.
Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. (2 Corinthians 4:10, KJV)
Subscribe to our newsletter for spiritual growth, drawing closer to God, transformation tips, fabulous freebies, great giveaways, and perfect products for your spiritual life!